Great views, fun and adrenaline await you on this buggy tour in Gran Canaria.
The first point on the route is the Ayagaures viewpoint (Puerto González), where you can enjoy spectacular views.
After a stop to take some unique photographs, we will go down through palm trees, Indian tunos and bamboo canes. All within the Natural Park of Fataga.
Hold on, because then we will have a dirt road, off-road, that will make you enjoy a special driving experience.
Fun is guaranteed!
- Duration: approximately 2 hours.
- Compulsory: 1 B1 driving licence per vehicle and closed shoes.
- Children: from 1.35m in height.
- 95€: 1 person.
- 120€: 2 persons.
- Not recommended for people with back problems, heart problems and/or pregnant women.
- Not suitable for pets.
- Not accessible for pushchairs.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
If you have any questions about this buggy tour in Gran Canaria, we will be happy to help you.