Explore the Garajonay National Park and the Laurisilva forest. Discover the incredible view of theValle Gran Rey viewpoint. Visit the capital of San Sebastián de La Gomera from where Christopher Columbus departed to discover America. Everything on this VIP route through La Gomera!
The tour starts when we finish the pick up. With an official guide we leave from the Port of Los Cristianos in Tenerife south aboard the Naviera Armas ferry heading to San Sebastián de La Gomera, which is the capital of the island.
From the port we head towards the center of the island discovering how the vegetation changes from dry to humid.
The first stop is at “La degollada de Peraza” to observe the phenomenon of horizontal rain.
A few kilometres away we will stop in the area of the ancient supervolcanoes to discover one of the most emblematic areas of La Gomera, the “Roque de Agando”, an impressive and steep volcanic formation.
Entering the Garajonay National Park, we will discover, surrounded by vegetation, the Laurisilva ecosystem, which is an ancient subtropical forest that existed in many parts of the planet when the dinosaurs ruled the world. Inside the park we will make a stop at Laguna Grande, where you will have time to walk along a circular path to see the Laurisilva up close.
Finally we will arrive at Valle Gran Rey to admire one of the most beautiful canyons of La Gomera from the Palmarejo viewpoint and then stop at the town near the beach. You will have free time to have a snack or discover the beach.
We will continue the trip and arrive at the town of Agulo. There you will have time to have lunch in a typical Gomeran restaurant. (lunch not included).
Finally, we will return to San Sebastián, where you can see the remains of historic buildings linked to the passage of Christopher Columbus before his departure to the American continent, such as the Torre del Conde or La Casa de Colón.
At 17:00 we leave La Gomera to return to Tenerife.
If you want to know more about possible extras for the VIP route through La Gomera, do not hesitate to contact us.
We are the best option, always looking for the best prices for our customers. Therefore, if you find a cheaper price, we will match it.
Although food is not included, this is the restaurant’s menu:
- Potaje de berros tradicional (4,60€)
- Garbanzas (5,90€)
- Puchero Laguna Grande (8,90€)
- Almogrote con tostas de pan (6,90€)
- Tabla de quesos canarios (8,90€)
Entrantes y platos calientes:
- Queso asado con mojo rojo (7,90€)
- Papas con piñas y costillas (8,90€)
Carne a la parrilla:
- Chuletón (para 2 personas) (24,00€)
- Bacalao encebollado (9,90€)
- De carne (para 2 personas) (26,90€)
- De pescado (para 2 personas) (26,90€)
- Papas fritas (3,80€)
- Papas arrugadas (3,90€)
- Papas panaderas con cebolla (2,50€)
- Extra de pan (0,90€)
- Extra de mojo (1,00€)
- Quesillo con miel de palma (4,00€)
- Leche asada (4,00€)
- Impressive view over the GARAJONAY National Park.
- Discover the laurel forest ecosystem.
- Relax in San Sebastián de La Gomera and contemplate the Torre del Conde.
- Stroll through Valle Gran Rey.
- Taste a typical food of La Gomera.