Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays: excursion languages: German, Spanish, English, Dutch, Dutch
The most attractive excursion in Tenerife to discover the beautiful island and its last volcano. The departure will be at 8:30 to arrive at the port of Santa Cruz de La Palma at 11:00. Once on land, the guides will explain the route. The first stop will be in the capital so you can discover some of the most emblematic places such as:
- The Ship of the Virgin , It is a reproduction of the Santa María on board of which Christopher Columbus discovered America and was built in memory of the sailors of La Palma who left here with the sailboats made with the wood of our mountains. Inside is the naval museum with naval charts and reproductions of some of these ships made on the island.
- The Castle of Santa Catalina which was one of the most important in Spain on the route to the Americas.
- The typical Balconies that are one of the best sets of balconies or overhangs that are preserved in the Canary Islands. Highlight the double balconies that were built to air the houses.
The next stop at the Mirador de la Concepción. It is located in the highest part of the Caldereta volcano “declared a natural area” where you can see the crater and the capital of the beautiful island.
You will continue towards the Time tunnel, seeing how the vegetation changes on the island, and then arrive to the south west, entering the area affected by the Cumbre Vieja volcano.
The next stop will be in the exclusion zone of the Tacande neighborhood where you will have a first view of the volcano and then you will go to Tazacorte, seeing the youngest lava flows in Spain.
Lunch (see the menu below) will be served in one of the typical restaurants in the area at approximately 13:30.
After lunch from the port of Tazacorte you will see the FAJANA or DELTA LAVICO .
The last stop will be at the TAJUYA VIEWPOINT where you will have time to observe, in total safety at a distance of 2 km, the last volcano of the Canary Islands which is now called Tajogaite!
The images will be impressive!
You will return to the port around 4:30 p.m. to leave at 5:00 p.m. and arrive at the port of Los Cristianos at 7:30 p.m.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The points described above could be subject to variations due to the difficulties that can be found during the excursion (rain, waves, exclusion zone). The guides will try to make the excursion in the best possible way, always offering other interesting places.
The management reserves the right to cancel the excursion in case of NOT reaching the minimum number of people. In case of adverse weather conditions or for any other reason that prevents the excursion
FISH MENU: Grilled palmero goat cheese with green mojo, grilled stoker with wrinkled potatoes and mixed salad, Canarian banana.
VEGETARIAN MENU: Grilled palmero goat cheese with green mojo sauce, sautéed euros with vegetables, wrinkled potatoes and mixed salad, Canarian banana.
This excursion to La Palma from Tenerife will not leave you indifferent! The most attractive excursion from Tenerife to discover the beautiful island and its last volcano.
- Meeting point: Fred Olsen ticket office, maritime station, Los Cristianos port at 7:45
- Route: about 70 km.
- Departure time from Los Cristianos (one way): 8:30.
- Arrival time at the Port of Santa Cruz de La Palma (one way): 11:00.
- Departure time from Santa Cruz de La Palma (return): 17:00.
- Arrival time to Los Cristianos (return): 19:30.
- Lunch: included in the price.
- Duration of excursion: 11 hours.
- Duración travesía: 135 min.
- Transportation: Air-conditioned bus, ferry ticket (Fred Olsen). Official guide of the Government of the Canary Islands.
- What to bring: Glasses, cap, mask, closed shoes, Prismatic.
- Price: adult € 125, children € 70 (3-11 years).
Points we will visit:
- Santa Cruz de La Palma
- Viewpoint of the Concepciòn.
- Tajuya viewpoint.