If you are looking for a truly magical experience in Gran Canaria, we invite you to join one of our excursions to the Doramas Forest, one of the few remaining laurel forest areas in Europe. It is located on the summits of Gran Canaria and is known for its lush vegetation, formed mainly by laurel forest, a type of subtropical rainforest found in the Canary Islands and Madeira.
On this walk, you can enjoy a breathtaking view as you explore the lush vegetation of the region, cool off in the calm waters of the natural ponds and pools, and learn about the rich history and culture of the area.
One of the best things about our tours is that they are designed to suit all levels of activity. So whether you’re an experienced hiker or just looking for a way to immerse yourself in nature, we have what you need!
The Doramas Forest is a paradise for nature enthusiasts. The forest is home to a wide variety of endemic species of flora and fauna, so don’t forget to bring your camera to capture the magical moments you will have here.
After visiting the forest, we will go to a beautiful organic farm where you will learn first-hand about sustainable local food production. Here you will have the opportunity to taste freshly harvested products such as fruits, vegetables and cheeses.
In addition, the excursion ends with a relaxing break in a hidden cove on the coast of Gran Canaria. Here you can enjoy a refreshing swim in its crystal clear waters, while enjoying a unique and privileged environment, surrounded by the stunning natural beauty of the island.
So if you are looking for a unique and meaningful experience in Gran Canaria, look no further. Our jungle tour in Gran Canaria is the best way to truly immerse yourself in the nature and local culture of the island – we look forward to seeing you!
● Firgas: The day starts with pick-ups at the different meeting points and an excursion to Firgas, where we will stop for a walk and discover the first details about the local culture. and discover the first details about the local culture. We will also enjoy a wonderful aerial view of the aerial view of the Barranco de Azuaje and Barranco de La Virgen, which will help us to get a glimpse of the magnitude and importance of the ancient and importance of the ancient Selva de Doramas.
● Barranco de Azuaje: After a short drive, we will arrive at the bed of the ravine, where we will take a pleasant walk through a spectacular natural landscape. a pleasant walk through a spectacular natural setting. Here we find the ruins of an old spa, located in one of the most incredible places in Gran Canaria. one of the most incredible places in Gran Canaria. Our tour takes place in the Laurisilva Forest, where we will walk around the watercourse around the watercourse and make stops so you can swim and jump in natural pools. ● Ecogranja: After awakening the five senses, we will tour a working farm where we can learn about the importance of water and see how it is organised. importance of water and see how farming is organised using traditional methods. Afterwards we will enjoy a tasting of fresh fruit and other local produce under the shade of the trees in a unique setting.
● Natural pools: To round off the day, we will take you to a fishing village, where you can enjoy refreshing refreshing in natural pools. After the visit, we will take you back to the point where we picked you up.
The jungle tour in Gran Canaria includes:
- Official Tourist Guide. Activity accredited and supervised by an AEGM/UIMLA Certificate.
- Mountain Guide.
- Brunch: Tasting of Kilometre Zero Products.
- Free pick-up and drop-off service at the hotel. Air-conditioned vehicle.
- Photographs taken by the guide.
- Insurance of the activity.
- Tips or Gratuities.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Near public transport.
- This is a group activity for a maximum of 15 people. You will share your time with other clients.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Availability of places and places for children is limited, with only 8 children per activity.
- Not recommended for people with mobility problems.
- Not recommended for people with a recent injury. Not recommended for travellers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers.
- Sportswear, hiking shoes or closed trainers (waterproof is recommended, as you may get your feet wet), a rucksack is a must (avoid carrying disposable bags), a swimming costume, a towel, spare dry clothes, a light coat, sun cream, something light to eat (sandwich, fruit or snack bar), 1.5 litre bottle of water.
Pick ups information
We offer free hotel pick-up and drop-off service only in the following areas and times:
- 08:00 h – Puerto de Mogán y Taurito.
- 08:10 h – Playa del Cura y Playa de Amadores.
- 08:20 h – Puerto Rico.
- 08:30 h – Patalavaca y Arguineguín.
- 08:40 h – Faro de Maspalomas.
- 08:45 h – Sonneland y Maspalomas.
- 08:50 h – Playa del Inglés.
- 09:00 h – San Agustín, Playa del Águila y Bahía Feliz.
- 09:35 h – Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Do not hesitate to contact us for any questions you may have about this jungle tour in Gran Canaria.